1.You must post the rules.
2.Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (I really don't like filling people's pages with random stuff like this. I usually only post on people's pages to say thanks.)
6.No tag backs
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Five things about me:
1. I've been working on my traditional pictures lately.
2. Cassie and I recently 'reset' our RP world...thing.
3. I don't have a favourite character, not among my own OCs. There are too many, and they're all my children. Parents shouldn't have favourites, and besides, they each have certain traits that I adore.
4. The reader insert Avengers thing started more because I was bored than actually cared.
5. I have a broken leg. I have been off the damn thing for three months, and I never realised how much I liked walking.
1. What do you like most about the holiday season?
Presents. Obviously. I hate having to make up things to do, and I don't like the carols that everyone else seems to obsess over.
2. You are gifted with one special power. What is it and do you use it for good or evil?
Erm, I'd use it for my own ends. I guess that would be evil, but then again, it could be good. It'd depend on my mood. As for what power? The ability to project, move and create things psychically. I can't quite remember what it's called, but it's Psylocke's power in the X-Men universe.
3. Favourite place in the world?
Haven't been all over, but Sydney was pretty awesome. Right now, though, I prefer my computer desk.
4. Most badass character ever?
Beats me. Probably Ruby from the video game Wet.
5. What animal do you just look at and go "how did you stay alive?"
Sloths. Evolution is weird.
Cassie. That'll do.
Also, happy new year, everyone.